Welcome to the first international Disco Dance competition online, organized by the Swedish Dance sport federation digitally via the web on www.DansTV.se.
Register entry latest by May 22nd at www.dans.se.
The dancers must have a WDSF licens to compete. Registration fee 50 SEK (5 Euro) per dancer, regardless number of disciplines, paid by credit card at same link as registration. Registration of a duo only needs to be done by one dancer.
How it will work:
DansTV will produce and stream the competition live. The dancers film their competition coreographies and submit the film to DansTV, no later than May 22nd, by uploading via the website www.wetransfer.com using WDSFopen@danstv.se as receiving address. Competition music to be used when filming will be provided via email to competing dancers clubs and National Bodies.
On the day of the competition, DansTV broadcasts all competition entries according to a round schedule. The competition will have two MCs presenting the dancers during the day. The 5 WDSF adjudicators will watch the videos live on air on the competition day and judge as usual.
Placements 1-6 will be crowned in each class and presented afterwards.
The rules for the dance are the same as in a regular WDSF competition.
When you have filled in the form, two (2) payments options are available.
2 Bank account.
We prefer if you pay by card, it’s possible to do that on this site after you have finalized the entry form, or instructions will be in the confirmation email you will recieve.
If you have to pay by bank account, use IBAN account SE71 8000 0890 1194 3683 6937.
In the payment you need to enter the OCR-number, which you can find in the confirmation email, after having finalized the entry form.
Rules for the video
- The video should be kept flat/in a horizontal position.
- The dance should have a “front” aiming the camera.
- Mobil camera or video camera can be used.
- The video should have a resolution of 720p or 1080p (standard resolution for mobile cameras).
- The video size should be maximum 200 MB (a one-minute video filmed with a mobile camera is normally about 50-100 MB) and only mp4 format.
- The video should be filmed from a fixed spot, using a stand/tripod/gimbal. The camera can move around, follow the dancer but no zooming in or out are allowed.
- No lightning effects. Only the venue ordinary white lights are to be used.
- No flags, logos or advertising signs are allowed.
- One shot only in the video, no re-editing but conversion to mp4 format. If re-edited, the video is not excepted.
- Only one dancer or duo per video.
- Only use of the music provided, if not, the video is not excepted.
- The whole dancer, from feet to head and fingers, and all moves must be visible during the whole dance.
- The dancer might use a space (dancing studio or similar space) not bigger than 15-meter width x 10-meter depth, but not be too far away from the camera.
- Information provided when sending the video should be of the dancer/s name, country and age category.